Pricing Power will guide you to educate your team and your clients on achieving much higher margins and more importantly, getting the right price for your services.
We want to help you implement a different approach to pricing we have created an online program (complete with tools & templates) which will help you improve your margins.
Firms that have used this program and methods have achieved increases of between $30 and $150 to their hourly rate recovered.
You will receive an electronic copy of tools such as:
- Process of how you go about pricing jobs in advance including a template letter to move seamlessly from pricing in arrears to pricing upfront
- Scripts on what to say when someone asks you ‘what do you charge per hour’; or ‘how much will it be’ and another script on what to say to a client that you have wanted to increase the price you charge them for some time.
- Role-play questions to ask your existing or new clients – to uncover their needs
- Value pricing job cards – discover the value before pricing the project
- Template implementation plans for both compliance work and value based work
- Articles and further reading material on how to get to the optimum price
- The nine steps to follow to ensure your sales meetings are effective every time!
- Philosopgy of Pricing
- Why Pricing Up Front is the Only Way to go
- Introducing Pricing Up Front to your Clients
- How to Price Up Front
- Creating Capacity with Pricing – Driving Hours Down
- Value Pricing – What is it and Why is it Important
- Setting The Price – How to Know if the Price is Right
- Value Articulation
- Identifying Value Based Fees Projects
- Selling Value Based Fees Projects
- Putting it all in Writing – Sealing the Deal
- Sales Interview Roleplay
PLUS! Get the Menu of Services and Price List
Order today and you will also receive the ‘Menu of Services and Price List’ (valued at $990 on its own) absolutely FREE!Firms that have used it tell us that this tool alone contributes $20-$30 in average hourly rate improvement.Over 300 accounting firms in Australia & New Zealand contributed to the Menu of Services with how much they sell each one for.
Over 285 services have been individually priced.You get it as a special bonus when you order Pricing Power: The Ultimate Guide to Pricing Professional Services.