KickStart your business planning
If you want complete control over every aspect of your business then KickStart is an essential online course. Over the 3 past years we have developed and refined a One Page strategic business plan specific to Accounting businesses.
KickStart is a unique planning process that we undertake with you to develop a customised One Page Plan for your business. We have successfully undertaken this course with over 200 Accounting firms from around Australia and New Zealand, who are
achieving amazing results using their One Page Plan. Leading Coaches in the industry, Colin Dunn will:
- Take you through and complete an in-depth exercise of how to design the business you want.
- Introduce you to the One Page Accounting Business Plan.
- Undertake interactive sessions where you will work with your fellow decision makers and peers to define and articulate the values of your business.
- Help you to unlock the future potential of your business with respect to:
- 3yr, 1yr, quarterly metrics
- Results driven projects and initiatives
- Individual KPI’s & responsibilities for all team members
- Learn about the “stand-up huddle” that you can use and will save up to 10 hours a week in unnecessary sit down meetings.
- Introduce you to the Accountants Strategy Map with 484 projects you can incorporate into your One Page Plan.
- Show you how to introduce Themes and Celebrations to your business that will get your team energised and motivated to achieve the set goals on a quarterly basis.
- Help you understand how to effectively keep your team accountable to the targets and initiatives you set.
- Ensure you walk out of the workshop with:
- Completed One Page Plan unique to your business
- 90 Day Action Plan that you can implement right away
- The knowledge and content to educate your team and launch the plan into your business
Learning module / Agenda
- The future of the Accounting Profession
- Designing your business life your way
- Creating a realistic growth plan
- Designing the services you want to offer
- Defining the culture you want to create
- Defining your ideal clients
- Creating your key purpose – you WHY
- Solidifying your core values
- Setting your Big Hairy Audacious Goals – 3 and 10 years
- Writing your SWOT analysis
- The relationship drivers
- The productivity drivers
- 3 year targets and key numbers
- 3 year capabilities needed
- Your brand promise
- Your brand promise KPIs
- 1 year targets, key numbers & key initiatives
- Quarterly goals & key initiatives
- Quarterly themes and celebrations
- Getting the team engaged
- Running effective meetings & creating a meeting rhythm
- Creating a 90 day implementation plan
- Putting the entire plan on paper onto a one page business plan